The full-size Betrace Max cabinet provides secure storage and dispensing for medical products requiring reliable and nominative delivery to patients.
Betrace Max is perfectly adapted for secure dispensing in your high-technology medical environments. Equipped with the revolutionary Betrace Electronic Drug Detection (EDD) system, Betrace Max offers high-security single unit drug traceability.
- Sized for emergency services, intensive care units and medium care units
- Modular and extendable capacity with the addition of complementary units
- Equipped with secure return tray for products managed without captors
- Mounted on wheels for maximum mobility and easy maintenance
Fully modular, Max can be coupled with a Betrace Curl vending cabinet, a second Max cabinet or with Cool, Betrace’s secure refrigerated dispensing cabinet.
Equipped the revolutionary Betrace Electronic Drug Detection (EDD) system, Betrace Max offers high-security single unit drug traceability. Providing end-to-end solutions, the Betrace Care IT environment guarantees ease of connection to existing IT systems, other Betrace solutions and intuitive, paper-less user interfaces.
The Betrace Max benefits from high security, with both electronic user identification access and physical locking. In cases of power or equipment failure, Max can be manually accessed, but continues to register all product movements until the system regains full operability.
Download the brochure Betrace Max
Betrace Max Features
- Designed for emergency services, intensive care units and operating theatres
- Equipped with the tools needed to supplement the automated traceability of drugs through the recording and traceability of implantable medical devices
- Controlled by the Betrace Care management system
- Six configurable drawers with EDD sensors for pharmaceutical products such as phials, bottles/boxes. Up to 1,200 unit positions in the 6-drawer phial configuration
- 180 locations for phials and 20 sets of tongs per phial drawer The phial sensors detect formats ranging from 5 to 25 mm in diameter, the tong sensors allow traceability of pharmaceutical products such as syringes and other blister-pack formats
- 64 individual locations for bottles/boxes per bottle drawer. The bottle/box sensors detect formats ranging from 25 to 100mm in diameter.r
- 1 secure drawer in the upper part of the cabinet for returning pharmaceutical products with no sensors
- Integrated 15″ touch-sensitive screen
- Resistant to cleaning agents used in sterile environments
- Mounted on wheels for optimum mobility and easy maintenance
- Bar-code reader
- Biometric reader
|Dimensions l x P x H
||835 x 655 x 1970 mm
||170 kg unladen 6 drawers fitted with sensors
||110 – 230 V / 5A
||50 – 60 Hz
|Electricity consumption in kWh/day
||2.4 (24/7 operation)
||3 x USB 2.0
2 x Ethernet RJ45 UTP
4 x RS232C
||INFOHOS, MEDSOC, AEXIS, MEXYS,PHARMA…