An integrated dispensing unit and workstation, Betrace Compact provides high-security drug storage and reliable, nominative delivery of single products to patients.
Equipped with the revolutionary Betrace Electronic Drug Detection (EDD) system, Betrace Compact offers high-security single unit drug traceability.
Betrace Compact comprises 4 secure drug storage drawers (customizable configuration to meet your needs), two work surfaces and dedicated space for general supplies and equipment. The user touch-screen is built into the station, providing a single unit to manage patient care – ideal for specialized and high technology medical environments.
Providing end-to-end solutions, the Betrace Care IT environment guarantees ease of connection to existing IT systems, other Betrace solutions and intuitive, paper-less user interfaces.
- Designed for the operating theatre and small care units
- Optimized storage of up to 600 phials
- Equipped with a large work area and customized touch-screen
- Resistant to cleaning products used in a sterile environment
- Mounted on wheels for maximum mobility and easy maintenance
Download the brochure Betrace Compact
Betrace Compact features
- Designed for the operating theatre and for technical intervention units such as emergency rooms, intensive care, cardiac catheterisation or dialysis centres.
- Fitted with the tools needed to supplement the automated traceability of pharmaceutical products through the recording and traceability of implantable medical devices
- Controlled by the Betrace Care management system
- Equipped with a work surface
- Fitted with 9 storage areas on the upper level for medical devices
- Three configurable drawers with EDD sensors for pharmaceutical products such as phials, bottles/boxes and one drawer fitted with 60 EDD phial sensors. Up to 600 single unit positions in the 3 + 1 phial drawer configuration
- 180 locations for phials and 20 sets of tongs per phial drawer The phial sensors detect formats ranging from 5 to 25 mm in diameter, the tong sensors allow traceability of pharmaceutical products such as syringes and other blister-pack formats
- 64 individual locations for bottles/boxes per bottle drawer. The bottle/box sensors detect formats ranging from 25 to 100mm in diameter
- Integrated 15″ touch screen
- Interchangeable ABS-resin work surface
- Resistant to cleaning agents used in sterile environments
- Mounted on wheels for optimum mobility and easy maintenance
- Mobile Bluetooth bar-code reader
- Biometric reader
|Dimensions l x P x H
||835 x 655 x 1600 mm
||140 kg unladen 4 drawers fitted with sensors
||110 – 230 V / 5A
||50 – 60 Hz
|Electricity consumption in kWh/day
||2 (24/7 operation)
||3 x USB 2.0
2 x Ethernet RJ45 UTP
4 x RS232C
||INFOHOS, MEDSOC, AEXIS, MEXYS,PHARMA…