Combining Betrace technology and Dometic manufacturing expertise, Betrace Cool provides high-security, temperature-controlled, nominative medication storage and dispensing.
Betrace Cool delivers optimally stored medications to the right patient at the right time through the innovative Betrace Electronic Drug Detection (EDD) technology built into a Dometic medical refrigerator unit.
A unique and customizable solution, the Betrace Cool offers a freestanding temperature-controlled environment, equipped with the patented EDD captors, which allow automated, individual drug tracking during the entire supply and distribution process.
Betrace Cool is customizable and with a configuration of five drawers, can hold and track up to 600 individual containers – bottles, boxes or phials. Providing end-to-end solutions, the Betrace Care IT environment guarantees ease of connection to existing IT systems, other Betrace solutions and intuitive, paper-less user interfaces. Fully modular, Cool can be coupled with a Betrace Max cabinet, a second Cool cabinet or with Curl, Betrace’s secure vending cabinet.
- Freestanding and secure temperature-controlled environment
- Automated, individual drug tracking during the entire supply and distribution
- Can hold and track up to 600 individual containers – bottles, boxes or phials
Download the brochure Betrace Cool
Betrace Cool features
- Designed to meet the specific needs of pharmaceutical products which must be kept refrigerated
- Has the tools needed to supplement the automated traceability of pharmaceutical products through the recording and traceability of implantable medical devices
- Fitted with temperature control and automatic temperature adjustment
- Controlled by the Betrace Care management system
- Self-contained or can be combined with another Betrace solution
- Five configurable drawers with EDD sensors for pharmaceutical products such as phials, bottles/boxes. Up to 600 single unit positions in the 5 phial drawer configuration
- 120 locations per phial drawer. The phial sensors detect formats ranging from 5 to 25 mm in diameter
- 35 individual locations for bottles/boxes per bottle drawer. The bottle/box sensors detect formats ranging from 25 to 100mm in diameter
- Incorporated within a Dometic fridge
- Resistant to cleaning agents used in sterile environments
|Type of door
|Dimensions H x l x L
||1840 x 700 x 616 mm
|Alarm level (can be programmed individually)
|Electricity consumption in kWh/day
||1.41 (24/7 operation)
|Effective life (from +5°C to +10°C)
||ISO6/EC GMP B
|Climate class N
||N (+16°C < +32 °C)