The Betrace Curl combines the familiarity and ease of use of an automatic vending machine with the security required to manage and track nominative drug supply and dispensing.
Equipped with six trays and a system of eight motorized spirals per tray, the Curl also features a receiving drawer padded with captors to detect product arrivals. With its two temperature zones, Betrace Cool is perfect for specialized products, such as rapidly perishable, syringed and dangerous products, as well as high-cost or widely used medical products.
Providing end-to-end solutions, the Betrace Care IT environment guarantees ease of connection to existing IT systems, other Betrace solutions and intuitive, paper-less user interfaces. Fully modular, Curl can be coupled with a Betrace Max cabinet, a second Curl cabinet or with Cool, Betrace’s secure refrigerated dispensing cabinet.
The Betrace Curl benefits from high security, with both electronic user identification access and physical locking. In cases of power or equipment failure, Cool can be manually accessed, but continues to register all product movements until the system regains full operability.
- Equipped with a modular spiral system configured to the products to be dispensed
- Stand-alone operation or as a unit with Betrace Max
- Optimal management of expiry dates through back entry restocking (FIFO)
- Integrated solution for high traffic units such as ERs, ICUs, dialysis units
- Total or partial refrigeration
- Electronic user identification access and physical locking.
Download the brochure Betrace Curl
Betrace Curl features
- • Suitable for operating theatres, emergency rooms, intensive care and dialysis units
- • Equipped with a system of modular spirals configured for the products to be dispensed
- • Optimal management of expiry dates, through back-entry restocking (FIFO)
- • Capable of partial or total refrigeration
- • Stand-alone operation or combined with Betrace Max or Betrace Compact
- • 6 to 7 trays with 8 spirals
- • Each spiral can store products from 2 to 65 mm thick
- • Electronic refrigeration (+5°C)
- • 2 separate sections with different temperatures
- • Reinforced anti-impact glass door (15mm)
|Dimensions h x l x L
||805 x 850 x 1830 mm
||230 V / 5A
|Electricity consumption in kWh/day
||8.4 (24/7 operation)